Over the last two years, we’ve been working with and listening to our customers about our plans for the future – and 40,000 of you have had your say on how we run your water and wastewater services.
We have travelled across the areas we serve to hear your views on how we should plan for the future – because, as a not-for-profit company, your views are at the heart of everything we do.
This has helped us prepare our business plan for 2020-2025. This maps out our proposals to invest a record £2.3 billion over the five years to 2025, to supply you with the best quality water, provide you a safe and reliable wastewater service, and to protect the beautiful environment around us.
This will go hand in hand with making sure your bills are fair and affordable – and we want the average household bill to be 5% lower by 2025.
Find out more
To find out more, read:
- An Open Letter to Customers from the Chairman of Glas Cymru, Alastair Lyons
- An at-a-glance summary of our promises to you
- The Executive Summary of our Business Plan
- Our full Business Plan
All supporting documents relating to our Business Plan 2020-25 are available here.
Welsh Water’s business plan for 2020-2025 has also been scrutinised by the independent Customer Challenge Group (CCG) to ensure that it appropriately reflects customer interests. To access a copy of the report, please click here.
Every 5 years, we consult with our customers on our next 5-year business plan, which is then submitted to Ofwat as part of the Price Review process.
Our current business plan for 2015-20 can be found below, along with documents relating to the next Price Review which will take place in 2019 for the 2020-25 period.
- 2015-20 Business Plan
- Economic asset valuation for the bioresources RCV at PR19
- Water resources legacy RCV allocation at PR19 initial submission
- PR14 Reconciliation Rulebook 2018
- PR14 Reconciliation Rulebook Submission 2018 (ZIP)
- PR14 Reconciliation Rulebook 2019
- PR14 Reconciliation Rulebook Submission 2019 (ZIP)