Norton and Presteigne
We have been working in Norton and Presteigne for over 18 months as part of our £8 million project to upgrade the wastewater network, and to say thank you to the residents for their patience and understanding we’re offering four community groups the chance to receive £250.
To be in with a chance of receiving the £250 donation, we’re inviting community organisations based within the Presteigne area to submit an application for a project that will benefit their local community.
To be eligible, the groups must be based within the Norton and Presteigne areas.
How to apply
To apply, groups will need to click here and submit a Community Fund application. Within the first step of the application, you will be asked to select a category that best fits your application. Select "Project giveaway" and quote the reference "Presteigne2022".
The deadline for completed applications is 5pm on Friday, 24th June 2022.
Before submitting an application, please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
- Applications for the £250 giveaway will open at 9am on Thursday 26th May and will close at 5pm on Friday 24th June 2022.
- All applicants must submit an entry using Welsh Water’s Community Fund form. During stage 1 of 4 of the form, applicants will be asked to select a category that best fits their application. Only those that select “Project giveaway” and quote the reference “Presteigne2022” will be eligible for the competition.
- Applicants will not be charged for their entry.
- Only one application per a community group will be entered into the competition.
- The prize is for four community groups within the Presteigne and Norton areas to receive £250. The successful four groups will be chosen at random once the competition has closed and will be contact by the end of June 2022 to arrange payment. Please note, payment can take approximately eight weeks to process.
- Only community groups within the LD8 post code catchment area will be eligible to apply.
- Welsh Water will not take any role in organising an event or manage any risks involved. Community groups will need to undertake their own assessment of risk in relation to any activity / event undertaken.
- This giveaway is funded by Welsh Water’s project team working in the Presteigne area and is separate to the funding made available through the company’s Community Fund.